M1 Structure of a Radio Station

 














Introduction 

In this report, I will look into the structure of a radio station. The radio station I have chosen to analyse and discuss is the Airport Information Radio (AIR), and I have discussed this same radio station in my other documents for this unit. For M1, I am required to listen to a program from my chosen station, however the Airport Information Radio stopped operating in the 1990s so there is no active programs for me to listen to and analyse. Although, I did research into the AIR radio station and was able to find audio footage of the radio show. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyZOEXX6wuc&list=LL&index=2

By listening to this old radio broadcast from the Airport Information Radio, I am now able to discuss the content on the program, the structure of it, and any minor details or choices made by the crew and presenters. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unit 15 D1: Compare and Contrast Approaches

P1: Describe the different radio industry operations

P1 - CDM